Thursday, September 16, 2010

Much Better

Well, after writing the last post I went to bed, and promptly fell asleep. I woke up early enough to make Zach some breakfast, instead of giving him some cold cereal as usual. After he left I read my scriptures and did some reading for school. I went back to bed, and woke up before eight o'clock (I usually sleep until eight, or nine... sometimes even ten). I got up and had a very productive day. At the end of the day I did not feel depressed at all. I was very pleased with my self.
I guess that Zach is correct. He has told me several times over the past several months that a person is happiest when they are busy, and not lazy all the time. I think what I need to do is to focus on being productive, and drawing closer to my Father in Heaven. I think that if I do that than I will be truly happy.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean, Carolyn. I feel that way too. I am unhappy when I don't do anything and sleep, or just play all day. I think God really designed us for work and we feel good about ourselves and the world when we do it. Thanks for the encouragment to go and do something!!
    Hugs! Rebecca

    ReplyDelete