Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fluttering

I have decided that FLYLady is awesome! I started fluttering at the beginning of this month, and my apartment is actually staying relatively clean! I love all the routines, and how she has you start out with just one baby step at a time. I love having a shiny sink! And company ready bathroom all the time! My home hasn't been a complete disaster area, and it doesn't take long to clean. I just have not been keeping it clean. I let myself develop very lazy, disorganized habits years ago. And old habits die hard. I read a different book about getting organized. It had an amazing system in it. It just meant that I would have to spend quite a while putting it together, and then try to remember to check it every day. I would have had to do a nose dive into the program and it just seemed too daunting. FLYLady has a very similar program to get organized. Only it starts simple. It is set up to where if for any reason I stop, I can pick up again with out having to go through setting up the system all over again. It has me slowly building habits, one on top of the other. It is set up to where after the initial excitement wears off I won't feel completely overwhelmed about it.
I haven't been very faithful/consistent with the program. That is why I am barely fluttering, and not flying. I am hoping that by the end of this year I will be flying. And not long after that I'll be soaring!
You should go check it out www.flylady.net

By the way... this was publised 10/10/10 at 10:10 am.... lol!!! Happy Birthday Grandma Cox!

No comments:

Post a Comment