Thursday, October 7, 2010

I Have an Announcement

I am allready in the Christmas mood! (You thought I was going to say something else didn't you!) I am not purposely listening to Christmas music yet, but I don't turn it off when it comes on... I have been listening to the pandora.com Josh Groban station. They play a fair amount of Christmas music though. But I am really enjoying it. I have also started on makeing Christmas gifts. (Right now I am still trying to decide what to make for who... that is the tuffie.) Just thought I should warn you. That way if you catch me humming a Christmas song, or I randomly ask a Christmas related question, you won't think that I am really wierd or something... Yay for Christmas!!
You know... why should we celebrate Christ's birth only during one season? I mean, shouldn't we be celebrating it all year round? I guess I shouldn't feel embarrassed when ever I catch myself humming a Christmas song in the middle of summer! My wish right now was that the Christmas Spirit would last all year... for everybody. Is it just me or are people friendlier around Christmas time?

1 comment:

  1. Haha!! I agree completely!! Why do we celebrate Christ's birth for just over a month? You and I can get together in July and can sing Christmas songs together. :)
    Hugs!! RLH

    ReplyDelete