Thursday, November 18, 2010

Move Quote Game Answers

So here are the answers to the Movie Quote Game. No one was able to guess all ten answers, though with a combined effort all the answers were guessed correctly...


Here they are!

1. . Character 1 "You do your best. You've not said a word to her in a week."Character 2 "I have. I've said yes and no."

Sense and Sensibility - Elanor and Mary Anne

2. "Yes, words are useless! Gobble-gobble-gobble-gobble-gobble! Too much of it, darling, too much! That is why I show you my work! That is why you are here! "

The Incredibles - Edna Mode


3. "...let me persuade you to follow my example and take a turn about the room. It's so refreshing!"
Pride and Prejudice - Caroline Bingly


4. "I realized in that moment, 'I must find a heir.'"
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Willy Wonka


5. "I know, you had it sorted."
Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian - Edmund


6. "That still only counts as one!"
Lord of the Rings - Gimli


7. "But why is the rum gone?"
Pirates of the Carribean The Curse of the Black Pearl - Jack Sparrow


8. "O great and powerful Steve! What do you want?"
Over the Hedge - the dad possom... I can't remember his name


9. Character 1 "He's gonna steal your boat."
Character 2"He won't steal my boat."
Character 1 "He's stealing your boat..... He's like Robin Hood in reverse."
Flushed Away - Rita and her younger brother

10. "Undercover, got it. Mmm-hm. Nobody sees, nobody knows. Click-click, hehheh!"
Hoodwinked - Twitchy

2 comments:

  1. Now for who got what numbers correct...

    1 - LoraLynn and Diedre
    2 - LoraLynn, Diedre, and Sarah
    3 - Loralynn, Diedre, and Sarah
    4 - Diedre
    5 - LoraLynn and Sarah
    6 - LoraLynn, Diedre, and Sarah
    7 - LoraLynn and Diedre
    8 - LoraLynn and Diedre
    9 - LoraLynn
    10 - LoraLynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray!!! I got mine right!! :)

    Thanks for doing this! It was loads of fun. :)

    Love ya! Sarah

    ReplyDelete