Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Move Quote Game

So, I have to admit that I stole this idea from Country Musings blog page...

Guess what movies these quotes come from... you can leave your answers in the comment box.

1. Character 1 "You do your best. You've not said a word to her in a week."
Character 2 "I have. I've said yes and no."

2. "Yes, words are useless! Gobble-gobble-gobble-gobble-gobble! Too much of it, darling, too much! That is why I show you my work! That is why you are here! "

3. "...let me persuade you to follow my example and take a turn about the room. It's so refreshing!"

4. "I realized in that moment, 'I must find a heir.'"

5. "I know, you had it sorted."

6. "That still only counts as one!"

7. "But why is the rum gone?"

8. "O great and powerful Steve! What do you want?"

9. Character 1 "He's gonna steal your boat."
Character 2"He won't steal my boat."
Character 1 "He's stealing your boat..... He's like Robin Hood in reverse."

10. "Undercover, got it. Mmm-hm. Nobody sees, nobody knows. Click-click, hehheh!"

I will come back in a week and post the answers for you!

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Glad you decided to 'steal' it! It is way too much fun to not be passed around!

    My answers:

    2) The Incredibles (love that scene!)
    3) Pride and Predjudice! Just watched that last night whilst perming my hair...
    5) Prince Caspian
    6)Lord of the Rings: Return of the King (LOVE that one!!!)

    And that is all I know. Can't wait to see the answers!!!

    Luv ya! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1- Sense and Sensibility. GREAT movie!
    2-The Incredibles
    3- Pride and Prejudice, of course!!
    5-Chronicles of Narnia- Prince Caspian
    6- Lord of the Rings- Gimli :)
    7- Pirates of the Caribbean
    8-Over the Hedge
    9-Flushed Away
    10-Hoodwinked

    I couldn't figure out #4 :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. So there are a few that I didn't know, but that's okay.
    1. Sense and Sensability
    2. The Incredibles
    3.Pride and Prejudice
    4. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
    6. Lord of the Rings
    7. Pirates of the Carribean
    8. Over the Hedge

    ReplyDelete