Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Tree

Zach and I bought a full size (6-7 foot tall) Noble Fir tree this year. I am so excited to have a nice tree!! We had been hoping to cut one down this year, but it would have been way too much of a hassel to get a tree cutting permit this year... Our tree has kind of a blue and silver/white theme going on... blue and white lights, blue and white balls, and a blue and white tree skirt.



I was going to crochet a really pretty angel for the tree, but I decided I didn't have time to this year, so I bought a really pretty star for the tree topper.


Update *** the pictures are no longer there... so um... yah sorry

3 comments:

  1. Neat-O!! Are you guys going to have Christmas at your house or one of your folks?
    Hugs,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are going to be at my parents for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love it!!! I definitely like the classic and elegant look of blue and silver white. Very pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete