Thursday, February 3, 2011

Exciting Times!

So the past month we have had several exciting things happen for us:
1. We got a 60 in. TV, and a blue ray surround sound system
2. I am gonna have a baby!!! Due August 24.
3. We moved into a bigger apartment

And for today:
We are in Safford at Mom and Dad Hansen's house. The pipes are frozen... meaning no water. Also Zach has an interview to work as as Plant Mechanic (it is an apprenticeship he said). It would mean we would be able to move back to Safford if he gets the job!!!! Wish us luck!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Carolyn!!!!!! How exciting!! I am SOOOO happy for you! :) I am praying/wishing hard that Zack gets the job!! :)

    Love you lots! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!! I am so excited for you! How are you feeling so far? I will br praying for Zack. :D
    Love,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll be praying for healthy pregnancy, strong baby, and work closer to family. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete