Monday, February 28, 2011

Interesting Stats

Just for fun I decided to look at the stats for my blog... the page that really interested me was the sources page... where all my viewers are from...

Views by country:
United States 886
Canada 12
Slovenia 10
Germany 6
Denmark 5
Russia 4
Peru 3
Puerto Rico 2
Singapore 2


Interesting huh... I know that Zach had a mission friend visiting Russia for a while so he may have been the Russian viewer... I have a friend in Germany, and cousins in Peru. Other than those and the US I wonder how people from the other countries found my blog...



Search Keywords
christmas favorites quiz
2
insert the same letter 12 times into this string of letters and respace the result to form six related words. you don't need to rearrange any of the letters in the string.
2
rileddlngsecckatwl
2
carolyn's cozy corner
1
curdle french silk pie
1
curdled french silk pie
1
just one of those days hot chocolate mug
1
mensa brain puzzler of the week answers
1
mensa brain teaser archives
1
portraits by carolyn
1



What do your blog stats look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment