Thursday, July 28, 2011

4 More Weeks...

Wow, it is hard to believe that I am already at 36 weeks (out of 40). Time sure flies. It seems like it was only a month ago that I took that pregnancy test... Everyone keeps asking me if I am tired of being pregnant yet. Honestly I am loving being pregnant... except for the fact that I can't look into my baby's eyes or hold him in my arms yet. I am pretty excited for that part. My pregnancy has actually been a super easy one. Most people can't believe me when I tell them how easy it has been.
Diedre, Ethan, and Erik are coming to visit, on their way to Mississippi, in about a week and a half. I am wishing that my baby will come a week or two early so that they can meet him before they get out to Mississippi. I think that would be really neat to have the two cousins meet, and both of them newborn. Well, we'll see what happens...

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how exciting, Carolyn!!! Ok, I have to say that it is just a little odd to think of my childhood friend as being almost a mother!! Boy did we grow up! It was odd to think of your married, but I got used to that. ;) haha! I just can't wait until I get to see pictures of this precious one. :)

    Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete