Friday, July 1, 2011

My 1st!

On Monday I am going to be hosting my first real party!!! I am so excited!

I thought it would be a lot of fun to bring my family over here for the 4th of July. Then I decided that it would be even more fun to host a BBQ potluck lunch for after the parade. So far I have about 25 people, give or take a few, on my guest list. I am rather excited about that. Even though I sent out a ton of invitations, I didn't that many people would actually come. I thought maybe if I was lucky only half that...

Now to get ready for all those people... yikes! I have to clean both bathrooms, I want to clean up one of the spare bedrooms for younger kids to play in, if they don't want to be in the heat outside, I have dishes to do, my kitchen blinds to hang, I need to clean Zach's honey-do stuff off the dining room table so we will have room for food, sweep, mop, laundry... man the list just keeps on going! And yet here I am at the computer writing about all that I have to do, instead of doing it. I probably ought to get my rear out of this chair and hit the house hard... maybe doing 15 minutes a room... yeah, that's what I'll do... I can do anything in 15 minutes.... :-)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! sounds like fun! I am sure you will make a wonderful hostess. :)

    Cleaning, ugh. I should be doing mine instead of reading blogs. It is just too hot to want to do anything. Back to work.... :D

    ReplyDelete