Monday, September 26, 2011

Wyler's Blessing Day

On Sunday, September 25, was Wyler's blessing, (kind of like his christening...). After church my family, and one set of Grandparents came over for lunch and to visit.

Grandma Darla bought Wyler his first Sunday outfit



He has some pretty blue eyes...


Wyler and Daddy


This is the four generation picture
from right to left:

Grandpa Scott, Wyler, Great-Grandpa Darrow Richins, and Me (Mommy)



Wyler with one of his classy Grandmas






These other pictures are some that I took just for fun.

He really likes his tummy time



4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! He looks so big already! They grow WAY too fast, in my opinion. Ooh, grandma seems to be enjoying herself a little too much... haha!
    the onesy he is wearing in the last picture is really adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, cute pictures!! I love all the pictures. I still have such a hard time remembering you are a mom! How are you enjoying it? What has been the hardest thing? The one thing you thought would be hard, but istn't?

    Love you! (and that precious boy you have!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life as a mom is great. I wouldn't trade it for anything... not even a solid straight 8 hours sleep... lol! The hardest part is staying sane when I am exhausted, the only thing I want to do is sleep, and all he wants is for me to be holding him and walking around. The one thing that I thought would be hard but isn't was moving him to his own room. He wsn't letting Zach get enough sleep (Zach has to leave for work at 5am and he's on his feet all day). I finally moved Wyler into his room so that all his whimpers, and talking in his sleep wouldn't wake up Zach. It was amazing how much better we all started to sleep after that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a beautiful boy!

    ReplyDelete