Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Little Drummer Boy

You're all probably tired of baby posts. Sadly there hasn't been a lot going on in my life other than baby stuff lately. So here is another baby post. (In the next day or two I will have a non-baby related blog post coming up)

While cooking dinner a week or two ago I put Wyler in his Bumbo seat up on the counter with me. I then handed him a wire whisk to play with while I cooked.








First he studied it





And then the drumming commenced







Let's just say that the wall, counter, and cupboards weren't the only things to be smacked repeatedly...




4 comments:

  1. He is a darling. I like that you keep a blog, it is fun to see what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is SO cute! And I don't mind seeing baby posts at all! :) He is getting so big. My goodness! Time flies so quickly, especially when it comes to babies!
    He is so sweet. :) Thanks for sharing pictures of him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never have too many baby posts! That's what life is all about! The kiddos! Let's face it. Life is boring without them! He is so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so you know, I awarded you over at my blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete