Monday, April 30, 2012

Wyler the cutest boy ever!

Granmama Hansen bought him some bunny ears for Easter.



"I don't want to go to bed!"



"Are they watching?"



"I made it!!"  (His escape was assisted by Mom and Dad)




Best Buds




Stole these from my sister Marquette




He stole my carrot and wouldn't give it back!


This boy knew he was surrounded by food, and he was constantly trying to break into the containers/bags of food.


Aunt Marquette was in town!


He could care less that I put his swim trunks on his head.


Mom's bed is the best place ever to play!


Feet make an awesome extra set of hands.


Babies are almost as fun to watch as cats when you put them in/near a box.


Ready for family pictures!


"I'm stuck!"


"This is the coolest truck ever!!  Almost as big as me!"


"Ready to go ride bikes, got my helmet on!"


3 comments:

  1. He's getting so big!!!! How adorable, though!! :) Haha, I had to really laugh about the box.... I imagine it must be pretty funny to watch them exploring! :) Thanks for sharing all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's such a cutie! I wish I could come spend a day with you guys and get to know him better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, he's pretty cute alright!

    ReplyDelete