Thursday, June 21, 2012

Finger Paitning

I thought it would be fun to make some finger paints for Wyler, so that he could have fun getting messy right before his bath.  (I got the idea from my sister's blog.)  So I found a recipe (see previous post) and made some up.  I chose to use the primary colors.


Wyler seemed to like the blue and red the best.  Basically ignored the yellow.  I think I am going to turn the yellow into green and see what he thinks tomorrow.


"I'ts squishy in my fingers Mom!"








The floor was rather slippery, so it was difficult to crawl



This boy thinks he has to be standing and playing with the faucet.  Which resulted in the water turning on.  Which made the tub so much slipperier.  Which pretty much ended the finger painting experience for the day.


1 comment:

  1. Oh what fun!! My goodness he is getting SO big!! Quit letting him grow up. ;)
    I'm going to have to try the finger paint recipe sometime! It looks super easy and loads of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete