Thursday, May 23, 2013

It's Gone!!

It's gone!! I got my gallbladder taken out yesterday morning. I was home that evening. Just a nice quick in and out of the hospital. Today we got to spend the day with Diedre and Erik, Jessica and Katie Lynn, and my mom. It was a really nice visit. Now for a quieter day tomorrow and a couple naps... If Wyler will let me. He has pretty excited to have Grammy spending a few nights with us while I recover. 
Zach has started his new job on the weekends. It is so nice to see him back in construction again. He is all ready a lot happier and less stressed. It is good to see him looking forward to his work now and no longer dreading it. 
Well, that's our latest set of adventures. 

1 comment:

  1. Hurray!! Glad it went so well. Ah, yes... amazing how they expect you to let them nap whenever they are tired, but they don't think it should go both ways... hehe! ;)
    Glad to hear about the job as well. :)

    ReplyDelete