Wednesday, June 19, 2013

My little family

Remember this picture?


That was when James was only a week or two old.

Now check this one out!


At James's 2 month check up he was 25 inches long, which put him in the 97th percentile, and he was 13 pounds 11 ounces, which put him in the 90th percentile.

James is a sweet, happy, easy going baby.  He is definitely a keeper :-)  Wyler thinks he is pretty cool too.  I think these two will be quite the pair as they get older.

Lately Wyler has been into giving hugs and kisses.  He'll walk up to James and wrap his arms around him.  Make sure each cheek gets a kiss.  Then he'll do the same to me.  I think it is pretty cute!  Wyler has also been making sure that when we say bedtime prayers that James folds his arms as well.  If I don't help James fold his arms Wyler won't let me start the prayer.

Zach has been soo much happier since he quit Freeport and started back into construction.  It is nice to see him happy to go to work, and enjoying what he is doing.  He's been gone a lot, has to drive to Duncan every day, but we are hoping he can get a job or two here in town to keep him closer to home.

I've been slacking in house work.  (My boys are much more fun than house work any day!)  I did manage to finish an apron I started a year ago.


Well, they boys are waking up.  Got to sign off for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment