Here are the pins:
After it was dry I tested out the four stencils I was trying to decide upon. It took me a little while to figure out how to get the right amount of paint, and how to dab it properly so that it gave me a nice clear image.
I decided I liked the roses the best. So I flipped the board over and started to stencil away. I got to much paint on one flower, so it looked more like a blob. When I tried to clean it off before it could dry it only smeared, so I left it before it could get worse. After stenciling the blossom back over that spot I continued on. As soon as the paint was dry I hung a picture hanger on the back, wrote that day's dinner menu on the board and hung it up. I am pretty excited to have it. I am pretty pleased with how it turned out.
Now I won't have to repeat myself over and over telling my family what's for dinner. It will be posted out where they all can see it. And if I don't keep up with the menu this board is great for all sorts of fun stuff.