Monday, November 11, 2013

Catch up!

Wow, it has been two months since I did an actual post.  That's kinda sad... Let me think what has happened since then?

Back in September I hosted a baby shower for Marquette.  I didn't get pictures of the event itself but I did get pictures of the cards, decorations and cake I made:

 

 


 

The pigs on top of the cake are in reference to the pigs on top of Marquette and Cameron's rice crispy wedding cake.

Zach started taking a supplement called Protandim.  It has helped his health out so much.  He and I believe in the product so much we signed up to be distributors.  Last month he got to go to a special training conference in Missouri (hopefully I can go to the next one, it sounded amazing!).  The following are the pictures he got, on the way there, and during the conference.







For Halloween we went to our ward Halloween carnival.  Wyler went as Batman, James was a bumble bee, and I was a Pinstrosity (literally).




On October 30, my nephew Darrow was born!  (click the link for pictures of him!)

And now we are almost caught up... I'll finish in tomorrow's post.  Good night all!

2 comments:

  1. It's fun to see pictures of what you guys have been up to. The cave pictures are cool, where are those from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't remember the name of the cave. Zach called it the Jesse James cave while on the phone, but the brochure he brought home called them something like Missouri Caves.

      Delete