Monday, January 6, 2014

2014

Hello, and welcome to the year 2014! (Ok, I know I am about a week late.) I am looking forwards to this new year!  I am hoping that it is filled with lots of good for you and me.

  • This March will mark 5 years being married!
  • Hopefully I'll be able to potty train Wyler and have it stick this time, we'll see what he has to say about that though.  This kid is stubborn.  Ever since I took a break from the potty training he has shown 0 interest in trying again.
  • I would like to craft/create more.  I want to sew, crochet, make cards and more.  I'll post my projects as I finish them here.
  • Praying we'll turn our financial mess around and be able to get back to our Money Makeover.
  • I want to take my house out of C.H.A.O.S. (can't have anyone over syndrome) and keep it out of chaos.
  • There is a lot I hope to accomplish this year.  Here is a list of 50 (or soon to be 50) goals I hope to accomplish.
  • This year I want to create an old fashioned Christmas.  Keep it simple, make all/almost all the decorations I use (popcorn and paper chains on the tree, handmade ornaments on the tree, homemade wreath on the door, luminaries on the walk, etc.), keep the focus on the Savior and family, and not the commercial, "gimme gimme!" aspect that so many focus on.

Well these are just a few of the things I'd like to do.  We'll see how many I actually accomplish.

What are your plans/goals for the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment