Friday, January 17, 2014

DIY Earring Holder

 Since I have started my earring collection I have been needing somewhere to put my earrings.  So I turned to Pinterest to find a good DIY earring holder.  My favorites were:
Photo taken from here

Photo taken from here
I dug through my craft/storage/junk room and found a couple frames and some burlap.  I cut the burlap down to about two inches wider and longer than the glass from the frame  I then glued one corner where the glass and photo normally go, when that was dry I stretched it and glued the next corner, and so on.  Then I glued the sides.  I then trimmed the excess burlap even with the back of the frame, added a hanging ribbon and my earrings.  (Wish I had pictures of the process.)  Pretty simple.  I wish I had the right kind of frame and the lace, but these will do for now.


I like blue, can you tell?


1 comment:

  1. Ooh, how pretty! I saw the lace ones before, but never burlap. I think I like that look better- more rustic. :-) Nice! Thanks for sharing the result. Very pretty. :-)

    ReplyDelete