Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Weekend Adventures

I stuck James in the swing the other day, and he loved it!  The only other time I had tried (3-4 months ago) he kept a blank expression on his face the entire time.  Wasn't too fond of it.  But now...


The other night we went over to Home Depot.  I put the boys in one of the carts that had a fun race car seat for kids.  The boys loved it!  Wyler loved finally having James up there with him, and was showing him how to steer.



Then on the way home we grabbed some Super Wok.  This is one of the times I really really hope my fortune comes true.


Over the weekend we went out to my parents house.  While there Marquette and Darrow got to come out and visit as well.  It was a ton of fun to see family, and I know the boys loved the Grammy and Grandpa time.





"The Tank" (9 months) and Darrow (2 months)
I bought Wyler a new car seat, and switched James to Wyler's old one.  James  was pretty thrilled with the new ride.


Wyler, not so much.  It took a ride in the car to convince him that it was actually a pretty nice seat.  He now loves it.


We got to see Grandma Darla after church Sunday.  She brought over yummy treats (which Wyler promptly licked all the frosting off of, then left the rest for us), and some warm work shirts for Zach.  It was pretty fun visiting with her as well.

1 comment:

  1. My goodness! They are getting SO big! Time goes by too fast....
    loved all the pictures and the sweet updates. :)

    ReplyDelete