Monday, February 10, 2014

Fuzzy Cows, Snow and Ice, and Apples

I have been learning so many new exciting things I don't even know where to start!  I guess I'll have to break it all up into a series of posts, because there are several different topics...  For now here is what's been going on in our life:

James discovered the joy of rubbing your face on soft toys

We went up to West Peak to check out the snow/ice

James was having a grand old time until he decided he was hungry.  Then he wouldn't be happy until we went back to the car to give him a bottle and warm him up.

The trees were all covered in ice, it was sooo cool to see!

Wyler liked the snow, until he fell down and got it on his hands (which he refused to keep covered) which was about three steps away from the car.  As long as he didn't slip and get snow on his hands he did pretty well.



Just a small ball of butter I made :-)

James found an apple Wyler had started eating

He spent a good 20-30 minutes trying to eat it, but apples are hard to eat with only two teeth.
James now has 5 teeth, is walking along furniture and behind anything he can push.

Wyler is obsessed with firetrucks lately.  If I put his firetruck pjs on him the night before he will refuse to take his shirt off the next day unless it gets wet.

Zach is in the process of making me a really pretty planter for Valentines Day.  And he is trying to get one of the trucks fixed up, so we can sell it and have our car port back.

I've been spending a lot of time playing with kids, researching the Montessori Method (more in an upcoming post), learning about how to reset my matabolism, and other way awesome stuff.  (I'll share more in other posts).

No comments:

Post a Comment