Living in a small town in the middle of nowhere there isn't really any public transportation. Which means I never use public transpiration... unless using the school bus when I was a kid counts
2. How many cousins do you have?
On my Mom's side there are 27 cousins
On my Dad's side there are 28 cousins and 9 step-cousins
Which makes a grand total of 64
Just don't ask me to figure out how many including spouses and their kids and so forth. Because I know that for at least my Dad's side it would put me at 100+.
|This is my Mom's side of the family. It was taken when I was maybe 6. There are over 80 of us now. (I'm on the bottom row, 5th from the left.)|
I'd include the most recent picture of my Dad's side of the family, but I'll need to track down someone who has a copy of it. But at that reunion (8 or more years ago) there were 111 people there, with some still missing.
3. Have you ever fired a gun?
Yes, I have got to go shooting with cousins and friends on several occasions. Though my aim is pretty off, I have fired a gun, and would like to learn to shoot better.
4. Do you ride roller coasters?
Want to, so I could at least say I've been on one. But there isn't one near me so...
I've made a ton on Roller Coaster Tycoon, does that count?
5. What's your favorite flower?
Daisy! I love the pretty, simple white and yellow daisy. Not the biggest fan of the crazy color daisies.
|Zach gave me these the night of our first date.|
6. Are you allergic to anything?
Penicillin, amoxicillin, exercise, dieting, and health food in general ;-)
Once again I forgot to add next weeks questions so you can play along too!
1. Have you ever walked out of a movie?
2. What do you most often use for blogs and blogging: desktop, laptop, tablet, or phone?
3. Have you ever had anything stolen from you?
4. Do you identify as a member of a particular ethnic group?
5. Do you abstain from meat on Fridays?
6. Seen anything weird lately?