Saturday, June 28, 2014

Answer Me This: Public Transportation, Roller Coasters, and Allergies

1. How often do you take public transportation?

Living in a small town in the middle of nowhere there isn't really any public transportation.  Which means I never use public transpiration... unless using the school bus when I was a kid counts


source


2. How many cousins do you have?

On my Mom's side there are 27 cousins
On my Dad's side there are 28 cousins and 9 step-cousins
Which makes a grand total of 64
Just don't ask me to figure out how many including spouses and their kids and so forth.  Because I know that for at least my Dad's side it would put me at 100+.


This is my Mom's side of the family.  It was taken when I was maybe 6.  There are over 80 of us now.  (I'm on the bottom row, 5th from the left.)

I'd include the most recent picture of my Dad's side of the family, but I'll need to track down someone who has a copy of it.  But at that reunion (8 or more years ago) there were 111 people there, with some still missing.

3. Have you ever fired a gun?

Yes, I have got to go shooting with cousins and friends on several occasions.  Though my aim is pretty off, I have fired a gun, and would like to learn to shoot better.




4. Do you ride roller coasters?

Want to, so I could at least say I've been on one.  But there isn't one near me so...

I've made a ton on Roller Coaster Tycoon, does that count?


source

5. What's your favorite flower?

Daisy!  I love the pretty, simple white and yellow daisy.  Not the biggest fan of the crazy color daisies.


Zach gave me these the night of our first date.

6. Are you allergic to anything?

Penicillin, amoxicillin, exercise, dieting, and health food in general ;-)


source
**Update**
Once again I forgot to add next weeks questions so you can play along too!

1. Have you ever walked out of a movie?

2. What do you most often use for blogs and blogging: desktop, laptop, tablet, or phone?

3. Have you ever had anything stolen from you?

4. Do you identify as a member of a particular ethnic group? 

5. Do you abstain from meat on Fridays?

6. Seen anything weird lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment