Sunday, June 15, 2014

Answer Me This

Kendra over at Catholic All Year has a weekly post called Answer Me This where you are asked several questions that you answer, then tag others to answer them.  I thought it would be fun to link up to it and start doing the Answer Me This every week.

1. What’s something you intended to do today, but didn't?
I was going to cook a pork roast in the crock pot, but since I didn't get it out to thaw yesterday it doesn't look like we are going to be eating it today.  I might still stick it in, just cook it all day long so it can be ready for tomorrow's lunch.

Now what do I do for today's dinner?
Source


2. What's your favorite grilling recipe?
We don't do much grilling (we will when we get a decent grill).  I probably like ribs.  We got a lot of tips on cooking ribs from the show BBQ Pit Masters (we found it on Netflix, I suggest only watching the 1st season...).  We put our favorite dry rub on them, let them cook until they are tender enough to easily take a bite off but no to where they completely fall off the bone with one bite.  During the last 15-30 minutes we smear BBQ sauce all over them.

Source


3. What movie did you see most recently?
The move I saw most recently was Bewitched with Will Ferrell.  However last night I listened to the 10th anniversary production of Les Miserables, starring Colm Wilkinson while sewing.  I watched every now and then, but mostly just listened.

Source


4. Would you say your tendency is to over or under react to medical situations?
Depends on the day and person.  When it comes to kids I probably over react.  When it comes to adults who can actually tell me when they are hurt/sick I probably under react since they can take care of themselves.



5. Do you squeeze the toothpaste tube or roll it?
I squeeze it.  Every little bit out of the tube before I throw it away.

Source


6. What are you doing for Father's Day?
Last night I helped Zach out in the garage on a welding project he has been pretty excited to work on.  Otherwise nothing exciting.  We usually do Father's and Mother's Day fairly low key.  Today we are going to go to church.  I'm letting Zach sleep in. Simple things like that.



Next weeks questions are:

1. When's the last time you got a new bathing suit?

2. Who made the last incoming call on your phone?

3. If you receive communion, do you receive it in the hands or on the tongue?

4. Do you have a tattoo?

5. How many dinner plates are in your house?

6. Do you have an accent?

No comments:

Post a Comment