Sunday, June 22, 2014

Answer Me This

It's time for the next round of Answer Me This!


1. When's the last time you got a new bathing suit?

Well, I believe it was before our Albuquerque trip to see Les Miserables... which puts it two years ago. While at the hotel up there we took Wyler swimming for the first time, he was 10 months old.  It took him a few minutes to warm up to the idea.  But he sure enjoyed it!


Not of him swimming, or of my suit, but from the same trip.


2. Who made the last incoming call on your phone?

My sister Marquette asking what my plans are for the Richins Roost (our family reunion).

3. If you receive communion, do you receive it in the hands or on the tongue?


I receive the sacrament in the hands, in remembrance of the body and blood of Jesus Christ.

Source


4. Do you have a tattoo?

I do not have a tattoo.


Source


5. How many dinner plates are in your house?

I have about 10 of them.  And all but one is currently dirty.  I should probably do some dishes before dinner...


Source


6. Do you have an accent?

I don't think I do.  While growing up I did have one or two people tell me I have one.  I'm sure if I went to England they would say I sure do.

**Update**
I forgot to add next weeks questions!
1. How often do you take public transportation?

2. How many cousins do you have?

3. Have you ever fired a gun?

4. Do you ride roller coasters?

5. What's your favorite flower?

6. Are you allergic to anything?

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Saw it on Pinterest one day and decided that it was the most awesome reason for not having a tattoo.

      Delete
  2. Your reason for not having a tattoo being the same reason for not putting a bumper sticker on a Ferrarri is wonderful - made me smile!

    ReplyDelete