Saturday, July 5, 2014

Answer Me This: Blogging, Theft, and Earthquakes

Time for Answer Me This again!

1. Have you ever walked out of a movie?

When I was 12 I went with a cousin and her mom to see Bringing Down the House.  I don't remember much about that movie.  I just remember at one point Steve Martin was drunk and upset his wife was leaving him and the housekeeper (I think....) was telling him he needed to grab his wife by the breasts and tell her he loved her and wanted her to stay.  At least I think that's what she told him to say.  We were busy walking out at that point.

source

2. What do you most often use for blogs and blogging: desktop, laptop, tablet, or phone?

I use my desktop computer since blogging from my phone is a pain in the patootie.

3. Have you ever had anything stolen from you?

I had the back and front doors of the apartment we lived in wide open.  It was a beautiful day, and I figured why not let it in.  I had my purse hanging on the doorknob of the bedroom, which was in the middle of the apartment.  I was sitting at the computer 10 feet away.  Someone sneaked in through the back door and made off with my purse.  While at the same apartment Zach had tie down straps and a few other things stolen from the back of his truck.


source


4. Do you identify as a member of a particular ethnic group? 

White.  I am whiter than mayonnaise.  If I try to tan I turn cherry red, then peel back to white.


source


5. Do you abstain from meat on Fridays?

No.  But I do want to cut back on the amount of meat we eat.  Any good meatless (and tomato less) meal suggestions?

6. Seen anything weird lately?

Seen? No.  Felt oh ya.  Last Saturday night I got to experience my first ever earthquake.  The epicenter was roughly 45 miles away, and registered at 5.2.  It was felt from Las Cruses to Tuscon and Phoenix.  It was pretty creepy, since we never get any here.

source


Next weeks questions are
1. How did you get your name?

2. Do you have a set time for prayer in your day?

3. Did your mom work or stay home (or both)?

4. Do you vote?

5. What's your favorite drink?

6. How are your photography skills?

2 comments:

  1. You felt an earthquake? That must have been crazy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was rather unsettling. Kinda funny too since my sisters and parents went to California, the land of earthquakes, the day before and we were the ones who had the earthquake...

      Delete