Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Busy, Busy, Busy in October

While I was doing the Answer Me This questions I was posting pretty regularly.  But boy have I fizzled out since that ended...

This month has been pretty busy.  Every Saturday we have had something going on.

The first Saturday and Sunday we had General Conference, which was amazing.  I have been enjoying listening to the talks again.  You can listen to it here.

The next weekend my folks came and spend the night Friday night.  Also it was the Graham County Fair.  We went to the fair Saturday morning while my folks went to the temple.  We then all met up at R&R Pizza for lunch.  Then headed home for some more visiting before they had to take off.  We then went back that night so Wyler could ride a few rides.

After going to the county fair we went by Grandmama Darla and Papa Theron's house.  Wyler made a beeline for the back room and the bag of cars.  They boys sat here and played for a good long while while the adults made hamburgers.




Around that same time Grandma Darla brought over some Halloween balloons for the boys.  They lasted a surprisingly long time.  A few days later Wyler came running down the hall from his bedroom with the balloons.  I don't know what Frankenstein did wrong, but Wyler put him in time out.  And he was there for a good couple hours.   

He was put in time out again the next day, but only for an hour at most...

The next weekend we went to Animas to visit Grammy Paralee and Grandpa Scott for a cousin's baby shower.  We had a grand time visiting.  Wyler found some sunglasses in the toy box and stuck them on the head just like Grandmama Darla wears her sunglasses.


And James absolutely loved the dogs.  It is a good thing Angie is so patient with little kids.


Just last week I started going down to the Easter Arizona College to walk the track around the football field (no sidewalk + living on a busy street = me not wanting to try to walk near my place).  Several friends met us there and we had a wonderful time visiting and running after our kids.  Sadly one of my friends sliced her leg on a bench she ran into... so no walking for her until next week... hopefully.


The next day (a Saturday) I got to get a visit from my parents again, and I also went to a Relief Society crafting day.

On top of all that I have decided to take on the project of making and selling pumpkin bread to try to save up for Christmas.  So far I haven't had many orders.  I hope it picks up soon though.  Otherwise I am not quite sure what to do with my 5 pie pumpkins...


What has your month been like?

1 comment: