Monday, December 29, 2014

Year End Reflections

In just a couple of days 2014 will be over.  Everyone will be setting their New Year's Resolutions.  Making plans for what they hope to accomplish during the next year.

I've tried the who New Year's Resolutions thing before.  I've tried just a couple simple goals.  A couple years I tried the 50-101 things to do in a year list.  And each year I either forget about my goals by the middle of the second month, or something happens that makes me alter/change/drop my goals.  By the end of the year I feel like nothing much was accomplished.  Another year wasted.

While perusing Pinterest the other day I came across this:

source
I am looking forward to answering these to help me see what I've accomplished.  To see that while I didn't meet the specific goals I set at the beginning of the year I still managed to do a great deal.

I'll post my answers on New Year's Eve.  I'd love to see your Year End Reflections.  You can either answer this in the comments or post a link to your blog.  (I have no idea how put a link up thingy here...)

1 comment:

  1. Great motivation for me! Thanks for the nudge!

    ReplyDelete