Monday, March 2, 2015

Monthly Mission: March Edition

And now for March's Monthly Mission!


This month I am working on two aspects of my health.

First thing I am working on is to change my perspective on food, and fully commit to a traditional food diet.  You can read more about it at Cookies 'n Cows.

Also I am determined to start sleeping better.  I have a tendency to stay awake way too late.  Once the boys go to bed the house gets so quiet.  In the evenings I don't worry about cleaning, so it is time for me to sit back, relax, and enjoy myself.  But then I don't want to go to bed.  Because that means morning seems to come that much quicker.  Which means I have to face the messy house and other responsibilities.

This month I am putting an end to that.

Lights are to be out, all electronics off, by 9:30 pm most days of the week.  I'll give myself one late night a week, most likely Friday nights.

Here is to a healthier, well rested, happier me this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment