Monday, June 15, 2015

Answer Me This: Summer Plans, Park Rides, and Smells

Wahoo!  Kendra at Catholic All Year has reinstated her Answer Me This series!   If you aren't familiar with it, on Sunday Kendra asks random, fun questions about us.  Then the following Sunday she answers the questions, and post the next weeks questions.

Now I am a day behind in getting this posted, but hopefully I'll keep up from here on out.

1. Any big plans for the summer?

My awesome brother is coming home tomorrow!!  I haven't seen him for 2 years.  He has been serving a church mission in Eugene, Oregon.

Nothing else too terribly exciting.

2. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?


If you put salt on a birds tail you can catch it.
The air in Mexico would smell different than here in the USA.  I was so disappointed the first time I went to Mexico as a kid because it didn't smell different.

3. What is your favorite amusement park ride? (can be a specific one at a specific park or just a type of ride)

Never been to one.  Someday though.  Closest I've been to is the county fair rides.  I would have to say the Ferris Wheel.  (the only other rides I've been on are ones I took the kids on... not exactly that fun for me)

4. What's on your summer reading list?

Radical Homemaking
Breathe: Making Room for Sabbath
Harry Potter books 5-7

5. Have you ever fallen asleep in public?

I am pretty sure I dozed off on the bus the last day in Scottsdale a couple weeks ago.  Luckily it was only a slight doze off, and I didn't miss my stop.

6. What is your favorite smell?

Rain.  Desert rain.  More specifically the rain on the creosote.
Fresh baked bread

2 comments:

  1. You'll love Radical Homemaking and Breathe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just have to see if the library has them, and if not see if I can inter library loan them.

      Delete